segunda-feira, 5 de abril de 2010

New Blog

    After four months without writing I finally will be able to dedicate myself to the blog again. I went through some problems and couldn’t run the blog the way I wanted. But thankfully now I can.
    But we are going to have some diferences this year. First of all the blog will be english only from now on. It was getting to confuse with two languages ( i can’t promise right now but i’ll try to put a portuguese one in the future).
   Second of is that Renato will be a little abscent of the blog. He got a new job and had to move to another state so it will be a little dificult to him to follow everything. Don’t worry i’ll try to make him write here a least once a week ( let’s be honest his the artist i’m just the fan).
   Third of is that now the blog will focus in Baseball more than the others sports. To be honest baseball was the sport that drived me to create the blog so I’ll give emphasis to that. The others sports will have a weekly column.
   I hope everybody enjoy the new blog and can help me do a place were we can discuss and really enjoy talk.
Tomorrow i’ll do a recap of Baseball Openning Day....Hope you guys enjoy…..see you tomorrow.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário